From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:28:27 -0400
Hi.  Like the rest of you, I was especially saddened by yesterday's FMLs,
with the loss of so many babies and ferret mascots like Harley Bug.  We
also know that you folks who lost babies in yesterday's FML are probably
overwhelmed with email and so we thought we'd offer our condolences here.

We hope our Renate and Sparkle can welcome Warp, Tally, Custard, Mo,
Otto, and Harley and all the other angeled fuzzies and hope they are
feeling like kids again.  We also send prayers for Pixel, Sevie, Daggett,
Otis, and all the sick babies out there.

We care about all of you.

Peace,
April