From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 16:10:15 -0600
To Chris and Scooter:  first off, just want to say that I LOVE your .sig!!
It's so great!
My carpet shark, Hodge, was seriously doubting my sanity the first time I
gave him a bath in the tub.  He whined, he chittered, he pooped, *sigh*.
But the SECOND bath he loved!  I don't know what made the difference.  He
was so mellow the second time, and cruised around, sometimes swimming
underwater.

To all the FMLers:  did anyone see the Northern Exposure w/ the ferret?  I
didn't, but a coworker told me about it:  Having a ferret loose, invading a
party, w/ the partygoers scared and saying things like "Don't touch it! It
may have rabies!"  :(  This is at least the 2nd time N. Exposure has given
ferrets a bad rap.  How are we going to stop occurances like the ferret
scheduled to be killed b/c it bit someone, or the private ownership of
ferrets being illegal in some states, w/ media sending messages to people
that ferrets are icky dangerous animals?

Good news w/ my baby:  he's starting to mellow just a leeetle bit.  I've
gotten to hold him for about 5 seconds at one go!  ;)  He even accepted a
bit of a rub behind the ears.

------CA, DA (the humans), Eudora, Graham (the cats), and Hodge (the
hey-this-bath-thing-isn't-half-bad ferret)