From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:45:22 -0500
We can even deliver to folks in our area. They also have $40 gift
certificates available.

Item available Cost

7 pound Half Ham $48.00

8 pound Half Ham $50.00

9 pound Half Ham $58.00

14 pound Whole Ham $87.00

Roast Turkey Breast (Yummy) $25.00

Smoked Turkey Breast $25.00

Classic Combo $70.00
8 pound ham and a 2.6 smoked sliced Turkey Breast

Ham Natural $63.00
8 pound ham, 8 ounce bar of Swiss, 8 ounce bar of cheddar and two
Josie's Gourmet condiments, one 12 ounce jar of Honey Mustard and a
12 ounce jar of Horseradish Sauce. Very popular.

Hickory Boneless Ham $27.00
Gently smoked ham, 2.6 pounds, serves 8 to 10

Whole Roast Turkey or Whole Smoked Turkey $33.00
Magnificent centerpiece that is fully cooked for easy prep. Serves 8 -
10 people.

My Grandma's Coffee Cake $15.00
Trust me, this is great, and if you really want to impress people, make
sure you get rid of the box, and place slices on plates, tell them it
is home made, you spend hours making it. Super AWESOME, and I don't say
that about baked stuff often.

Carrot Cake $15.00
Another winner.

Chocolate Mousse Cake $15.00
Yummy, YUMMY, Yummy

The shelter receives 15% of your purchase total. Pick what you would
like, email: [log in to unmask]
and let Mandi know what you would like to order, and she will send
you your amount and the address to mail the check to. Please make the
checks payable to Ferrets Unlimited, and put Ham in the memo line.
Sorry can't do paypal on this one.

Orders must be prepaid. We have to pay for the items when we pick
them up