Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2011 01:34:23 -0400
The "All I need To Know Poster" was printed by Jeanne Carley and
Ferrets Anonymous some years back. The last of them were sold on eBay
to support CA ferret rescue. It read:

All I need to know in life... I Learned From My Ferret.
Never take no for an answer.
If your aren't supposed to be there, go anyway.
Anything that you can't have must be the best in the world...
Everything is mine.
The terrible twos can last forever.
Keep trying--you'll eventually find a way to get it.
There is no such thing as too many toys.
Neatness and order are not important.
If temptation dangles catch it. You can never have to many friends.
If things don't go your way--cop a ferritude.
No matter what you've done, play with them and they'll forgive you.
If you've been real bad--you better look real cute.
Grin and ferret!

Robin Jones