From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:15:00 -0400
Becky's description of the "Clear Choice Gate" made it the first gate
description to interest Steve and me in a very long while.

THANKS, Becky!

So, I looked it up for us.

You will be startled to find out how widely the prices vary! Some baby
products sites sell it "on sale" for a tad shy of $50 while Amazon
sells it (from Target Store's mail order) for $15.77. Shipping is about
$8 on that. Not bad at all!

Lesson: compare, compare, compare.

We are interested to see how well this works. If as well as we're
hoping then we might get another.

 ---

I had to look these up for someone a couple of day ago so figured I
might as well share since they might help others:

Oh, and these can be useful:

http://ferrethealth.org/vets/

[Following link seems to be timed, so it's now dead. BIG]
<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MJTlRk7QXSCtj-zOFQFDyNrFQQLDABVzMI8O469HjDJ8D0IyndJ5rZe7JiDX-nCg0oMGFl2iLCEujefGMptmUQ/comp_pharm.html>

When those nasty hurricanes happened in 2005 the rescue organizations
badly needed such lists. When there is finally an exotics
specialization with testing and accreditation places will be able to
use those lists, but for now they need the info from us. (I wish I had
time to pull together such updated lists for more states but time is at
a premium in recent years. Pam Sessoms follows through on updates for
this data. The organization -- by zipcode order -- was requested by two
of the rescue organizations in 2005 since that was how they organized
things into useful maps during disasters. Luckily, Pam already used
that format.)

Okay, here is what that off-list person needed a couple of days ago:

http://www.ferretemergency.org/

The IFC-FERRET team:

<http://www.vin.com/proceedings/Proceedings.plx?CID=DISASTER2006&PID=13558&O=Generic>

http://www.avma.org/disaster/default.asp