From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:01:55 -0700
My friend Kelly had a huge collection of well-used ferret bedding.

I have been helping her family sort their house out, and we came
across two cabinets full that none of us knew about. The family
wishes to donate the bedding to a needy shelter.

None of it is new, much of it is on it's last run...but if you can use
it, I will pay to ship it. There are dozens of hammocks, a few sleep
sacks, some Super Pet items (castle & hot air balloon beds), a couple
tubes and blankies, etc.Maybe 80 items all together in this batch. I
am running it all thru the wash as I type.

So if ya need a bunch of emergency bedding................

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret