From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:57:17 -0700
I wanted to send a special thank you to everyone at CSI.

After coming home from spending the night in the hospital where my mom is
at I found a box for the shelter outside the door.

It said it was from Lynn Love.  I tried to figure out what it was and why
were getting a box from her.  We only put one kid on the tree this year
and she wasn't his Santa.

Then I opened the box and there was a card in there... and some eggs....
it was from CSI.

I was surprised.  We had just received a gift certificate for the Ferret
Store from CSI which was wonderful and much needed.... and now this...

Thank you... the kids love them!

Thank you..........

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
 www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
 www.supportourshelters.org
 www.geocities.com/neverforeverland

There's a pot of Ferret Love at the end of the Rainbow