From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:12:05 -0700
Hi folks-

I will be at Clemson University in South Carolina next week to give a
seminar."Black-Footed Ferrets: To the brink of extinction and back".
It is on Friday, February 26th at 3:30pm in G-33 Jordan. You are all
welcome to attend and I'd love to see you there.

Also, check out our website for updates including 2009 Year In Review
and a NEW black-footed ferret up for adoption. This guy is wild
(literally!) and he's from Kansas. Check it out at
http://www.prairiewildlife.org

Lastly, do you enjoy helping black-footed ferrets but times are tough?
The solution is GoodSearch! Use GoodSearch as your internet search
engine and for every search you make a penny goes towards black-footed
ferret recovery. I know a penny doesn't sound like a lot but consider
this.one syringe/needle that can deliver life-saving vaccines to a
black-footed ferret costs 17 cents. That's 17 searches. It's easy and
it's free. You can download a free toolbar that will help you and if
you shop online a portion of your purchase will also go to black-footed
ferrets. Think of what we could do if everyone on the FML made ONE
search a day! Get the toolbar now, tell your friends, use it at work,
use it at home.help save black-footed ferrets today!
http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/prairie-wildlife-research

I hope you and your fuzzies are well and I sincerely thank you for
your support!

Cheers,
Travis

Travis Livieri