From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 20:31:28 -0400
So sorry to hear that Vinyl Reign didn't make it.  It made me sad, but even
sadder was that Vinyl's mom was so disillusioned by some nasty responses
regarding what she was feeding Vinyl that she's removed her name from the
FML and given her remaining ferret to her brother.  If guilt was the agenda,
sounds like it worked.  Please remember that many are here to learn --
including myself -- not to be bashed!  I hope this message gets to the
friend who posted for Vinyl's mom: please tell her that many of us really
care and hope she comes back to us.

Debbie