Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:06:35 -0800
I was just wondering if there will be an advertising issue put out this
year or did I miss it? I really enjoy seeing the many items made from
very talented and creative people.

Jackie

http://jackiesdecals.webs.com/
http://stores.ebay.com/FERRET-STUFF-Plus-More

[Moderator's note: I wasn't planning to, since commercial restrictions
are fairly lax on the FML. If people really want an ad issue I will do
it, but it will have to be pretty soon to be of much value for holiday
shopping.

Please write directly to me right away at
if you'd like an ad issue mailed by the end of the month. If I get
many requests for it by Monday I'll post further instructions. BIG]