From:
Sharon LaCouture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:40:53 +0000
dittman <[log in to unmask]> Wrote:
>Subject: humorous posts
>
>"oh come on people, Alexandra's posts are one of the bright spots of my
>day.  She would never actually hurt one of her beloved babies.  Please,
>please let us enjoy some humor without nit picking.
>
>Years ago there was another person on the list who wrote about exploding
>chickens, a hilarious post by the way, and got trashed.  He left the
>list and it has been poorer for having him gone.  I could name others
>who have written funny, humorous or exaggerating posts and who we have
>lost but basically we need a little humor to keep us grounded.  Please
>keep on writing Alexandra.  We need you and your buddies.

Laurel,

Are we now to believe that YOU believe that Alexandra's biting post WAS
A JOKE??

Sorry...I don't buy it.  She admittedly bit the ferret on 5 different
occasions.  There is no excuse, and there is no 'taking it back'

Long and short of it is this:
That is intolerable behavior, especially when it comes from a person
who holds herself in such high regard within the ferret community [I
am referring to Alexandra].

I hope she realizes she handled the situation badly and will modify her
own behavior and stop biting her ferrets.

Enough said.