From:
Terri Dreffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:27:51 EST
Hello all!

I usually do not post very often, but I always have a special interest
when ferrets are featured on TV.  Can you believe ......

Ferrets and .... Martha Stewart?!

Yes, it is true.  She had a segment on her show about pets, and sure
enough, ferrets were included!  I didn't actually see the show, but read
about in on-line.  Check out the link below.  A picture of Martha, guest
Marc Morrone (Parrots of the World), two ferrets, a Cockatoo (?) and either
a Parrot or a Macaw.  (I am not a bird expert!)  Also a nice little write
up about our fuzzy friends.  Always good to see ferrets portrayed in a
nice, positive way.  Maybe someday, more people will catch on to what we
all already know .... that ferrets are wonderful companions.  (Or maybe
we should keep it a secret?  Wouldn't want to have a sudden shortage of
fuzzies .... what would I do!?!?!)

Heres the link:
http://www.marthastewart.com/television/program_guide/Segments/
TVS4067.asp?idContentType=9&dtDateSelected=1%2F19%2F01

Dooks ~~~

Terri
Taz & Cocoa & Corky & Maverick & Renegade & Rigby
~~~ Meet us at: http://ferretfanatic1.homestead.com/1.html