Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:58:06 +0000
Isabella come on lets go!
:::Putting Forest in her pink Hammie::::

Yeah mom were are we going? We are going to go look at a new car our
family is getting bigger now.

Well mom funny you should ask I have been looking into that already...
Here look at this book I got from the ferret guy that works at Stil
Terhar Ford. Robert sent this to me Yesterday. See mom it has spinners
and a pink light that glows at night, tinted windows and a super cool
radio and you can talk to it and it talks back to you I think we should
get this one and Plus it is Silver and I look good in Silver! And Mom
it sits 4 carriers in the back seat that's like 20 ferrets!

That nice Issy but we do not have 20 ferrets.

:::::Isabella padding mom on the leg:::::

NOT YET MOM..... NOT YET

Isabella Gucci -Jones