From:
Steve McMall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:35:29 -0500
>Yes, they look like pearls.  Can you imagine your little fuzzies walking
>on hard, round, rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Miine use wood pellets, which is probably harder on their feet, but I have
a box in every room too, and yesterday's news is way too expensive......
maybe I change out the boxes too often <G>

>thought, "What a mess this would make!" Little hard round particles all

I, too, checked them out in a store, but did not buy any of these pearly
things they were calling litter.  If you put your fingers down in/on them
they stick!  I could just imagine 6 ferrets and a cat running around with
little pearls all stuck to their butts.

We don't live in a perfect world, people......and not a one of us is
perfect.  If we were all the same, thought the same, did the same things,
ect., would things be better?  I don't think so.  We all say, do things
we wish we later could have done differently at some point in time.  If
hindsight were foresight....... I think that perhaps much of what we read
here and consider stupidity may be, actually, only ignorance/lack of
knowledge.  I read things, too, and think, how can this person be so
stupid?  And many of the people who post anonymously probably do so to
avoid a mailbox that catches on fire when they download their mail.  I
guess this is a sensitive issue to me right now because I am facing the
possibility of being fired right now for a simple observation/opinion that
I made at work that someone perceived as a racist remark.

Ferrets *can* be expensive pets to own and they *can* do damage to our
homes.  I think that most of us agree that they are not for everyone.
Ferret people have to have a tremendous degree of tolerance and
patience.... but so do parents.  We certainly never realized it when we got
our first fuzzie five years ago.  But, would we give them up....Heck no!!!

Becky, Steve..... and 6 carpet shredding, corner pooping, lovable bits of
fur