Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:52:57 +0000
I personally can attest to Big Cheese Rodent Factory.

Since they are local (about 10 minutes away from work) I decided to try
them out months ago. Their fresh (and I mean fresh flash frozen before
pick up) mice, vaccum packed and sealed are the best I've found.

Last week, I found out they have DOC's too (day old chicks). I picked
up six bags and couldn't be happier. All their prey looks wonderful
and again, the mice are the cleanest, prettiest I've found yet.

For me, it was luck LOL. They're only 10 minutes from work. But just
wanted to share they quality of their prey. They know me on a first
name basis already.

Leanne B
Fort Worth