From:
"Hazel L. Topoleski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:51:43 -0600
Hi all!  I caught a Bud Ferret radio commercial yesterday!  As follows (as
close as I remember):

The Lizards are talking about how the Budweiser people aren't pressing
charges against the ferret bc they thought he was cute.  The Bud people
even want to use him in their next campaigne for long necks.  (hehehe)
Louie is says now the ferret is second on his hate list, which is 1. frogs
2. ferrets  3. sloths the ferret beat out the sloths spot.

I really hope they DO do a few spots with the ferret as the main guy.

Laura and the Quad Long Necks