From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:07:17 -0400
hello all,

This isn't exactly in response to the original post seeking urns, but I
love this woman's artwork, so I thought I'd pass this memorial idea along
(disclaimer: I have no financial interest in making this recommendation.
In fact it would be better for my finances if she stopped selling stuff :)

Anyway, a company called Parrish Relics (http://www.parrishrelics.com)
makes gorgeous medieval/renaissance inspired jewelry, and Jennifer, the
artist, has recently started doing pendants that feature an image of your
pet.  I am planning to order a portrait pendant to hang around Cully's urn,
once I have gainful employment again.  The pieces aren't cheap, but her
work is lovely, and fifty percent of the price tag goes to your choice of
a number of animal charities, which is extremely generous.  The specific
link for the animal stuff is:

http://www.parrishrelics.com/creatures.html

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Gossamer into Spiderweb: new, moved, and mightily improved:
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/~gossamer.html

                nothing but future ruins
             the material for the next layer