Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 21:52:40 -0800
A bit more of the story of the Ohioh Re-Surrender has been posted to
http://www.ohioferretrescue.com/

and a discussion board has been started
http://dmkferrets.proboards100.com/

I know-- really KNOW-- that Lori is trying to do the right thing for
all these ferrets and that is NOT and issue.. I am proud to have helped
in my own small way..

However.. acountability to contributors and to the IRS is important.

I find a few inconsistancies that don't sit well.. first she says there
were vaccination costs.. my girls didn't leave her care until mid
october-- I was told I was responsible for any and all testing( which I
did) ;vaccinations( scheduled soon-- thanks to SOS ) and for the cost
of their spays ( also a done deal... at our cost) ... so what
vaccination, test, costs is she refering to?

Food, cages ( some when unused), and tons of bedding were all donated..

From Sept 16th to today we have been promised the WHOLE story --
lawsuit has been dropped.. we are still waiting for details and a
complete accounting of funds and expense of the first part of the
saga..

Now the saga continues.. also, ::hush hush:: .. WHY the secrecty?

NO, she doesn't need to name names ---I understand that those that
returned the ferrets might be harrassed.. but a great deal more detail
would be appreciated..

I just can't "help" if things are not above board. I am sure many
others feel the same.