From:
Mal Chick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:47:35 EDT
My 2 pence for the TF mess:

Sometimes you have a slack company who does not handle problems properly to
save their own time and money.  Then again, sometimes you have a company
that is dealing with inferior employees and affiliates.  Problems happen,
and usually they are made worse by individuals who aren't doing their jobs
right.

I waited to post my comment until I heard plenty of others, including
Performance foods.

My mother and my fiance both come to me all the time with stories of their
day- people who should never have been hired.  I'm sure you all know of at
least a few.  :) Sooo, now that this TF thing seems to be ending, don't
lose faith in TF.  Just keep smellin bags and havin fun with your fuzzie.

~Jessica

********************
The fearsome claws on little feet
The dooking heard a mile around
Your little mouth that becomes the biggest yawn
The amazing stretch when you wake

Your triumphant war-dance
Whether you ve won or not
That little nose with little freckles