From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:49:30 -0400
Hi everyone, I have missed sending cards and letters to all of you who
have lossed a beloved Fuzzy I haven't had much time at all to get on the
computer so I would like to extend to all of you from the bottom of my
heart my Deepest Sympathy for your loss NO matter how many times you loss
one it NEVER is easy.  I am Sorry.

And I would also like to Thank all of you on the card exchange that was
on my 2 lists for Val and Dr.Beer  they Appreciated the cards very much
exspecialy when I had to tell them what was going on.  I told Val it was
all her fault and told Dr.Beer that it was her Fault too and they just
enjoyed them THANK YOU and a BIG THANK YOU Judy for doing it :).

Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo Kids and the 2 at The Bridge