From:
Otter-Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:01:38 EST
Re Simple Green -- it IS great stuff -- I volunteer at the World Bird
Sanctuary here and we use it just about everywhere - it's safe for all the
birds.  However, it's only for hard surfaces, so don't bother to try using
it on carpet or anything...

Susan & Blossom: YES!  Mine love olive oil too!  And they won't touch
ferretone or anything like that.  I keep a bottle handy.

GJ Jones - yes you have confirmation---Silk (my odd-ball weasel) not only
has springs for legs (I've never seen a ferret leap THAT far before!) but he
loves drinking out of the commode....hanging by his hind feet with his
little rear end balancing over the edge, tail straight out....it's
hilarious.  I let him do it when I'm in there with him, but keep the lid
shut the rest of the time.  He just jumps into the bathtub and drinks from
the drip there instead.  I think it's a "running water" thing or
something... they sploosh in the water bowl all the time too.  I think
they're were-otters.

Otter (me)
Drifter (you want to drink WHAT??)
Lynx (how'd you get in that tub?)