From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:53:07 -0700
ladies and gentlemen...

i am in the process of moving all my pages from Geocities to my Terrabox
site...

if you have a link to ANY of my  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
pages...OR if i had made a page on my site for you...those links no longer
work...i have copied them all in preperation for moving them to the new
site and taken them down from the geocities site...

i hope to get all of the pages done and up in the next couple weeks...i
will make an announcement here when i do...

IF i had a page for you on my OLD site...and you need it back up right
away...please let me know so i can make that one a priority...

also...if i had made a page for you...and your e-mail address has
changed...PLEASE let me know so i can get the correct info up on the
pages...

i am hoping that those that i have made pages for...either funny or
touching stories...or memorial pages...that you will remember...since i
have dozens of them so i will not be able to list them all here...

thank you all for your patience!!!!

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+13](-16)...
Check out  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
for my ShelterHelp pages!!!!

"The Royal Order Of Pooper Scoopers"
http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html

SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org

SOS Raffles... http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!