From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 21:06:40 -0600
I helped rescue a ferret found in Albuquerque this weekend.  The Animal
Humane Association referred a caller to me who had found a ferret under her
china cabinet; he was escaping from her big dogs.  I picked him up and took
him to another lady, who has a sort of halfway house for ferrets and who
took care of him for a few days.  Tonight, he was reunited with his owner.
I hear he got major excited when he saw his ferret pal; the family has two.
Turns out they were letting them outside unsupervised in the afternoon, and
that's when he got away.  Beautiful little guy.  Cinnamon Siamese.  Sweet,
too.  Gee whiz -- every time I see a ferret, I want to take him/her home.
Ferret math.

                        Linda