From:
The Rainbow Bridge Gand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:03:03 -0600
Dearest Sandee,

This Wednesday morning, our Auntie Linda in AZ sent us this message.
Please watch for her little Cisco.  Linda does much to support shelters.

Dear Friends,
Cisco crossed the bridge at 5:20pm this evening.  Will write later and
explain what happened.  My eyes, nose and heart hurt to much right now.

Hug you little ones for me and remember you never know what tomorrow holds.

Linda