Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:08:03 -0500
I bought my usual "Woody Pets" at my local farm and garden store and
noticed they had "Premium straw pellets". I asked about them and they
showed me the product which looks like Woody Pets but it is supposed to
last much, much longer than woody pets! I bought a bag to try. I was
told that horse owners use it and it last so much longer than anything
else they have used. The cost for the 40 pound bag was $6.99 compared
to 30 pounds of woody pets for $5.99 and is supposed to last much
longer. As soon as I use it, I will let you know how it works out.
After changing from wood stove pellets to woody pets, I would never go
back to wood stove pellets. I am hoping the straw pellets work out as
in the long run, it would save money.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 furkids (missing Snuffy)