From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:38:43 EST
I cannot say who it is, they are hiding behind ghost emails and not
signing their names.  They have slandered my guestbook and I have deleted
the garbage.  They apparently don't realize these things can be edited.
They are accusing me of being a hoarder, a liar, and a gossip about people
I don't even know.  ???????

They call me gutless, yet do not sign their name.  How truly odd.  They
signed my guestbook as have a a cat and dog and a ferret.  Fatty they
named one of their pets.

The only person I can even conceive f as doing this would be someone who I
wrote about recently.  Remember I wrote about my favorite ferret Fidget?
Well, they must have a ferret again and be angry that I posted the story.
I didn't mention any names, but I am about to do it publicly if this
continues.  I have a witness to the conditions the ferrets were in when I
got them, and the entire house.  Franklin County has a record of their
abominable conditions, if anyone would like to check.

They also wrote that I am only taking in animals for profit.  PROFIT???
Who in rescue profits???  There have been times I didn't even get an
adoption fee on the animals, just to make sure they're in a good home.
Siggy had her surgery, a lot of people donated and got hammocks, but $175
of it came from my paycheck.  I got $90 adoption fee on her which is more
than the typical $75 for a rescue which covers vet visit, rabies,
distemper, food, and litter.  I had a ferret here for a YEAR and a HALF
and still only asked a $75 adoption fee.  Grandma has been here three
years, she got a Santa last year, the first time anyone made a donation
to us for her.  She eats a lot of duck soup so when I have time between
fielding this persons hatemail and running my shelter, caring for my 9yo
son, and my personal pets, I will get a chance to post her to the Giving
Tree.  i was given an overwhelming amount of money in September which
enabled me to care for the thirteen ferrets who came in then went out and
get a digital camera and rechargeable batteries so I can post rescues
immediately and avoid film and developing.  I am a member in good standing
with the Buckeye Samoyed Club (founding member), and Heart of Ohio Ferret
Association.  We test for ADV and have never had a positive.  EVERY ferret
I've ever rescued except Fidget and Grandma has been adopted.  Fidget is
my love, grandma is too old and gets shelter shock badly.  At her age, I
won't risk her health.  She's estimated to be eight years old.  Every dog.
Every cat has been adopted out but one cat we kept.  Animal control has
been to my home when we had a stray dog kill our chickens.  We don't have
a problem.  We RENT our house, we have no problems with our landlord
since the animals are well cared for.  My pets are vaccinated, licensed
according to the law.  Yet again, some fool hides behind fake names and
is trying to cause problems for a shelter.  I don't have time for
foolishness.  I SAVE LIVES.  Ask those who know me and you will hear
the truth.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets