Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:41:55 EDT
bless all of our pets,it's Granny again,

Yesterday at 12:30 pm. we let twinkie cross the Rainbow Bridge.

She was under surgery and the Vet found she was riddled with cancer in
the gastrointestine and called to say it would do no good to try to
save her. Twinkie a Albine 6 years old,she was our circus Ferret,she
loved clinging to your fingers and doing a flip,so presus like no
other, I have now lost Cleo my Grand dog and La la and now Beautiful
Twinkie. MY she sleep with the angels and I know she is waiting for me.
It's so odd houw ahealthy they can be and yet be dieing in frount of
our eyes and not know it. Os I pray for all that has passed and will
pray bfor those special babies I never met who passes. Rest In peace
all my babies from all around that has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

Love Forever Granny