From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 16:05:15 -0400
The following was written by Baby before Mikette's death.  She was
patiently waiting for me to get my checkbook out before announcing her
request to join.  I will now post it for Baby in honor of her sister
Mikette and the poop stains she left behind.

Dooks and Hello's. (stands up and addresses the crowd)  My name is
Baby, and I would like to join the TPO club.  I have not been, ahem,
pooped upon.  However I have been "pooped".

Poop in front of MY litterbox, poop in front of the cage with my hammy,
poop in front of the food bowl.  Everywhere my little paws try to take
me is poop.  My whole life has been pooped on.  My sister Mikette does
not have the restraint or agility that I have.  And it's a good thing
I'm agile, I have had to avoid quite a few poop piles to avoid being
pooped myself.

While I love my sister and do my best to handle all this poop with my
tail up [Mommy's note: tail up is ferret equivilent to chin up] it does
get discouraging now and then.  I think that the support of the TPO club
would be helpful.  It's good to see how many others are dealing with
poop!

Thanks Petey for standing up to your name, and giving us all a place to
belong!

Dooks
Baby