From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:23:32 -0400
Hi, everyone,

I'd like to thank Jeri Klein, who offered to pay for the ferret and his vet
costs, and Regan Pylman, a friend up north who has decided to take him in.
I am going to work out the logistics, but it really looks like we've got a
happy ending.

Thanks to everyone who helped and replied.  We really could not take in an
eighth ferret, and this is a wonderful way to save this precious little
life.

Thanks again,
Caity

Caitlyn M. Martin                                     [log in to unmask]
http://www.caitys-world.com

"As the rabbit of chaos is chased by the ferret of disorder
 through the fields of anarchy, it is time to hang your pants
 on the hook of darkness, whether they are clean or not."
 -Roger Moore in "Spice World"