From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:53:35 -0800
Megan,

Really enjoyed your post and am still chuckling about Loki "licking in his
dreams" and letting loose while in your lap an odorous rectal reverberator
that shook the walls, so to speak.

Curiosity is getting the best of me; was there a characteristic "whoopie
cushion" sound melodously accompanying that rectal reverberator or was it
one of those silent creepers that wafts upward serpintine-like and fogs
your eyeglasses?

In as much as we humans have a great deal of difficulty linking an odor to
another odor for comparable identification, is there any way you'd care to
or be able to tell us just what it smelled like?  After all, only you know
for sure and you rank up there right at the very top of the xpert class of
rectal reverberator sniffers.  Is this a challenge or what?

Must say I envy you in your intimacy with your ferret(s).  Here at Ferrets
NorthWest FNW, with our 52 (as of tomorrow, the 28th) there's just not that
much time to dedicate to an individual huron [Spanish for ferret].

Again, kudos to you Megan.  I want to nominate you for some kind of award,
because I think your posting is a real prize winner!  Maybe now Marshall
Farms Ferret Product Research Dept will come up with a pill like "Bean-O"
but for ferrets.  Hah!  Who would've ever thought?  Verbiage dedicated to
Ferret Farts.  My O my.

Hate to even tell you of my idea for a ferret olympic event - that of
aiming big, big ferrets at a distance target after they've all had 1/2 cup
of half and half milk to drink.  My God, stand back because they can shoot
it 6 feet away!

By the way, I got the acronym HRC, for human remote control, but what's a
FLO?

Edward Lipinski @ Ferrets NorthWest FNW,  A meticulous searcher for an
accidentally swallowed gold dental crown.