From:
Peche' Teare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 10:36:09 EST5EDT
Hello to all FML'ers.  I have really enjoyed reading the FML, the stories of
everyday life with ferrets and the FLO are great.

We are moving to the Orlando/Kissimme area at the end of this month and
were wondering if anyone knows of a good ferret doc in the area.  Dr.
Kemmer(she's great) is Buster and Minnie's current vet, we could travel the
two hours to see her, but we need one that's close by for emergencies.

Thanks for all the laughs,
Peche'