Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 20:41:34 -0400
I have five ferrets buried on a friend's property because I don't currently
own any property.  My original intention was to temporarily bury them there
and move them when I acquired a residence.  I am currently looking to
purchase my first home.  I have the graves marked with flat pieces of
slate.  My friend has since remarrried and the new husband is on a power
trip.  My friend doesn't make any decisions on her own anymore.  Today I
was told that he wants to move my grave markers.  This was very upsetting
to me.  He has cleared out the weeds on the property and the graves are
visible.  My friend and I selected an area out back towards the woods.  She
owns 16 acres.  She even put a little wire fence around them which since
has been knocked down by the husband I believe.  No one who visits can see
the graves.  They are out of the way.  The husband says he will put a stake
where the graves are.  What could I say?  I had the markers exactly where
each ferret is buried.  I have a feeling he has already moved them.  I
declined a party invitation because of this incident, and the day I remove
my ferrets from there will be the last time I set foot on the property.  I
want to tell him something when I leave to let him know exactly what type
of crud he is.  Any ideas?

Moxie and Chance