From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 00:57:26 -0800
I want to depart a (very) little bit from the customary seasons
greetings for a moment.

Over the past couple of weeks I've had reason to e-chat with Sharon
Beardon a couple of times. We all have personal problems and issues,
we all get busy with what I like to call the holiday crunch and can
tend to brush maybe a little lightly over others' pains, frustrations
and herculean efforts to make life better or easier for the rest of
us. So I just want to say this in a public forum, loud, clear and from
the heart:

We really appreciate SOS en toto. Not only do you ladies help out in
crunches, you manage a large part of our health care, keep and provide
referral and educational services. You provide an incentive for people
who would like to donate by making their donations count with the ole
IRS and that in turn helps them. A win - win the preppies say. What I
say is through your sacrifice and dedication, you make life better for
a lot of us.

THANK YOU!

Brenda, The FurpeopleWeyr
FurpeopleWeyr.com