Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:27:36 EST
I hope you can help me.  In February, I am moving to London, England.  I
wanted to take my kids with me, but the ferret folks I have talked to
over there told me that they would have to be quarantined for six months
before I could take them home.  This in itself is not a problem, however,
they will charge me per ferret per day for those six months.  With six
babies and no job, I really do not have a way to make this option
possible.

I have come to the decision it would be best if I found them homes before
I left.  This was a horribly difficult decision for me, because when I
bring home a pet, I believe it should be forever.  I just can't make it
work this time.  I am creating biographies for all my kids and will put
pictures with there bio's, once this is done I would like to send the
bio's to you and maybe you can help me place them.  I have the medical
records for them as well.

I live in Surprise and am will to drive to Gilbert to meet with you and
bring the kids if need be, I just hope you have Kleenex!  Thank you for
any information or help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Dena Olson, and the kids.