From:
Darlene Connon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:48:14 -0800
Something for all the sellers of home sewn & crafted items should read

I got this link from one of my sewing groups and wanted to pass it
along. Since there is alot of people who do sewing and crafts to
sell to fellow ferret owners and their fuzzies (which could include
children). I know that I've seen listed on E-bay and Etsy products
that include toys, clothing (for ferrets&people) etc. There are so
many different cute ferret things available. Please check out the
link below to see if it will pertain to you.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/263549

Darlene,Koby,Dontae&Jayla
Remembering Abby&Nike