From:
Kymberlie ? <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1993 19:33:00 -0500
  I was referred to you by a woman on the Internet named Deborah Schlow.  She
told me that I could subscribe to your mailing list by writing to this address.
My name is Kymberlie Becker, I live in State College, Pennsylvania, and I (of
COURSE) love ferrets.  I have one here with me now, named Shadow.  My parents
have my other ferret, Whiskey.  They fell in love with him one semester that
they had to keep him for me, and now they won't give him up. :)
  Another point of interest to mention is that I have recently gotten involved
in the fight against anti-ferret legislation in places like California, New
York City, and Michigan.  I have only just started in the fight, and I can use
all of the help I can get...information, stories, addresses, etc...anything to
help me in getting started.  If you have any suggestions I am very willing to
hear them!
  I don't know much about your newsletter, in fact I don't even know if it is
over the net or actually through the mail.  I assume it's on the net...correct
me if I am wrong!  Are you part of an organization? Are you affiliated with
the American Ferret Association?  Where are you located?  Please let me know, I
check my mail everyday.  The address is [log in to unmask]
  -=Kymberlie and Shadow=-