From:
Cynthia Shook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:40:48 -0700
Wanted to apologize on this.  I just wanted to point out that there are
cultural differences and views as to what women of any species have to go
through.  The possibility exists but does not necessarily mean that Matan
personanlly submits to this way of thinking.

As to the sources..Readers Digest and also talking to Travelers (that I
have worked with), also watching the way some immigrants treat there women
even here in America.

Sorry again.
Cindy

I took more than a little offense to Cindy's post: