From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:18:50 -0800
I have tried the touch on a colt of mine who was a biter, worked very well.
I tried it on my cats, they seemed very irritated that I was "touching"
them differently. and usually walked away.  I did use the touch on phoebe,
she seemed to enjoy it, I did it for no other reason than to make her feel
good.

I had the BIGGEST SCARE the other day, we have moved and our new front door
does not shut properly, you really have to pull hard, and after a million
reminders to my 2 legged child, he still forgets, and my ferrets got out
with about a 5 minute head start.  Joey , I caught going up the stairs, My
soon to be step daughter caught Oliver BEHIND our building with a snoot
full of dirt, all this occurred at 4 in the afternoon, soon to be dark and
the moisture already starting to freeze up, now we just needed to find
Chandler and Socks, Chandler is deaf, but socks comes to a squeaky toy and
I prayed they stayed together.  For 4 hours I called squeaked and cried,
directly behind us is a very dense forest and 1/10th of a mile in front and
on the sides of us are a VERY VERY busy road.  4 hours..........long story
short, they were asleep in my sons sock drawer, they got REALLY big kisses
and socks got "scolded" for not coming to the toy, which by the way, I did
use in the house, and also did several quick searches in there, while I was
frantically paging Louis.  Socks just decided not to come that time.  I had
spoken with the director of our organization here in Wash. and she was
comforting as Was Charleen, thanks guys..I am just glad to have my guys
back.  Now I have have to figure out how to fix the front door.

June Louis and the zoo
Missing Phoebe