From:
James Toombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:02:23 -0500
Hello, this is my first time writing.  I have only been a ferret owner for
3 days.  I received Sammy from a teacher at my daughter's school.  He is
wonderful.  Doesn't bite or chew anything so far.  My question is: he seems
to sleep all the time.  Even when we are home from work in the evening.  He
does get up for a little while and my daughter will take him for a walk and
we also let him roam around the house for a little bit, but it seems like
all he wants to do is sleep.  Oh yeah, Sammy is 1 1/2.  Is this normal?

Thanks,

Michelle, Jim, Christina and Sammy