From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 20:43:33 -0500
Yesterday I received the October/November 1995 Issue of the Ferret Digest
Magazine - published by the Legion of Superferrets.

I have seen fantastic pictures of ferrets and their owners (several hundreds
in fact) but the picture on the front of this issue took my breath away

It is a picture of a woman asleep on a bed.  Lying on her back is her
precious ferret on his back totally relaxed and sound asleep.  I wish I had
a scanner so everyone on the FML could see this picture.

I called LOS to find out about the picture and was told that Herb Vaz took
it while his wife Milka and their ferret Lucky were napping.

If you have seen this picture please E-Mail me and let me know if you think
it is as great as I did.

Chere McCoy