From:
James - SBC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:17:39 -0500
I was home with my new and improved family today flipping channels when I
came across that show Pet Shop.  You know, the host is not a vet but an
enthusiast of all kinds of animals.  Well, Mary made an appearance and
was talking about ferrets, ferret societies and of course her magazine.
I was really good, but all too short.  One of the ferrets was huge!  He
must have weighed 8 to 10 pounds!

There was a little on the angora ferrets  Does anyone on the list have
one?  They were quite unique.  Which reminds me, how do you catch a
unique ferret?  "u-nique" on it from behind.(you sneak)  How do you
catch a tame ferret?  The "tame" way!(same)

It actually may have been a rerun, because I think I've seen it before.
It was funny because it was a show about different animal societies.
Did you know ferret owners aren't the only ones who take their pets
seriously?  I had no idea you could be so deeply involved with rabbits or
fish.  There was an aquarium society!  That is awesome.  Who'd of thunk
it.  Oh, and on the subject of rabbits, there was one on there as big as
my dog!

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine
Loving:  Bebe, Riley
Missing:  Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako