From:
Louise McBriarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:06:57 EDT
Here's a long story made short.... 2 weeks ago, a 5 year old female fuzzy
was dropped off to us.  the people wanted to get rid of her because noone
had time for her.  They did feed her, but it was fruit loops!!  2 visits
later to the vet she is now happy and healthy.  The vet had to extract
one fang because it was rotten from the fruit loops.  And she had a growth
on her neck that was removed.  In one week she will join our outher two
fuzzies .  She is soooo gentle and loving, we are blessed.  There I have
said my peace.  I have no ill will towards the poeple that had her.

Thanks for listening
Louise
Bandit  Hershey and our new JEWEL.