From:
Connie Gaddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:15:25 GMT
>From:    "Domenic J. Michaux" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Natural Gold Food
>
>I looked at the post from the Ferret-L Digest on Feb 17-18 and I noticed
>that the ash content is at 12%.  This seems to me to be very high....

The ash content listed is the MAXIMUM that it may contain.  I've asked
Pretty Pets about this as well, and they are aware the content listed
(even though it says maximum) is higher than most foods.  They have
changed the formula slightly to bring down the ash content, which
hopefully will also help with the loose stool problem.  I was told the
ash content is now roughly around 7%.

Connie