From:
Paula O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:32:34 -0800
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good cage that would be good for
traveling. I need it to be roomy enough for two ferrets yet be able to
fold up in my car. I am traveling with them soon and I have a carrier
for the travel but my cage at home is too big and does not fold up for
easy travel. I also need it to be one that is not a playpen because I
will not be around all the time so I do not want them getting out. If
you do not know of a specfic cage then can you at least give me some
pointers on size and any other tips for travelling with ferrets. I
want my ferrets to be safe and healthy on this trip!

thanks!
Paula