Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:49:51 -0700
If everyone just registers and votes once -- we can win for the
week -- (ok--twice just to be safe... 3 times and you are a saint)

Thanks
Lisa

PS The ferrets would vote but I won't let them touch the computer

Hi,

I thought you'd like this:

actually-- this cute pup-- is my very own Bindi Sue-- she's trying to
win her mom & grandmom ( me) and the ferrets a few extra bucks.. please
won't you take a moment-- register ( only have to register once) vote
and bookmark her--

<http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=57DFA6314BC2A96A36890B2CD9C962B6>

you can vote daily...

and PLEASE DO and the voting starts over each week on Sunday-- one
winner per week will win $500 and move on to the semi-finals.. please
help us win just one week.. thank you so much

your friend

Lisa Watson
Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue