From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:55:21 -0800
SpokesFerret Stormy, here.

The founding members (us four) thought it would be a good idea to post the
info here for the peeples so they could easily find the pages that Miss
Dixie talked about in her club report.

The Utah Rescue page is updated regularly and is here:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS3.html

To get the Stars and Stripes bedding and help the rescues just visit:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/index.html

To help the rescues and get bedding sets just visit:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOSutah.html

Remember Christmas is coming up and new snugglies are probably on the wish
list.  Even better how about helping the Utah rescues and then sending the
bedding to another needy shelter?

To find out about getting some Mazuri Ferret Food just visit:
http://www.geocities.com/therealkechara/donations.html
please e-mail Tracy to see if the food is still available.

Also to help the rescues at the Dook Nook you can get some wonderful
Christmas cards and labels.  It's time to be thinking about that too so
please visit :
http://members.tripod.com/~CARE20/index-24.html

Mom said I need to thank everyone who voted for me in the October Photo
Contest at Fuzzy Central.  Thanks everyone, we didn't get to help the
shelter fuzzies this time but maybe next time.

Hey, Kit just got my cheweasel.

Gotta go,
Stormy

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.