From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 18:23:42 -0500
To Dale Miller-

Sometimes it's the type of litter that they they don't like - I personally
stay away from perfumed litters - it's not good for little ferrets to be
sniffing up that stuff all day.  However, if she uses the box in the cage,
then most likely that's not the problem.

If you think she's too lazy to climb in the pan, cut one end out so that
she can just walk in it.  Another thing to do would be to put towels or
blankets around the pans and see if that helps.  I had a big problem with
one particular corner of my dining room.  I followed Pam Greene's advice
about using blankets and towels and I am happy to say I haven't had one
single problem with this corner since!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY