From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:06:51 -0400
Hi,

I'm posting this for a friend who runs a ferret shelter in Winter
Haven, FL. She is full beyond capacity, and recently received these
four ferrets from a woman who is a real problem. She buys several baby
ferrets, keeps them for six months to two years and then, gives them
up. These four ferrets bring this woman's total surrenders (to two
shelters over the past three years) to about 18. Strangely, her ferrets
are generally in very good health and have very nice dispositions when
they are surrendered. I still have three of them (from her first big
batch surrender) myself...

The four must stay together, as they have been together from the
beginning.

The shelter operator says, "They are all pretty healthy and full of
themselves. They were not on very good food but made the transition
to Totally Ferret mix (including TF Baby) without any problems."

They are:

Champagne boy ---- approx 1 1/2 very healthy -------------- Toby

Sable boy ---- 1 1/2-2 years (cordoma at end of tail) ---- Dillon

Silver Mitt Boy ---- 1 1/2-2? (deaf) ---------------------- Chase

Dew Girl --- 1-1 1/2 (partially deaf) --------------------- Willow -
she can hear certain squeek toys

All ages are approximate.

Please let me know if you can open your home and your heart to these
four babies.

Thank you!

Kim