From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:34:33 -0700
I'm sorry to see Alex go from the FML. Over the years I have enjoyed
her stories of her fur kids. It has been very clear she loved them all
very much. We all have a right to our own opinion of Ping's death but I
personally feel "there but for the grace of God go I". Our family lost
one of our first two to an accident with a dresser drawer. Holly's
death has haunted me for many, many years. I emailed Alex privately and
only expressed my love, kind thoughts, and sympathy at Ping's passing.
I felt that was all I needed to say. She responded with a lovely note
thanking me for remembering Ping. She is a talented lady with a big
heart, one big enough to embrace and love ALL animals. I'm happy she
has Todd and I know without a doubt he's gonna have an interesting life
ahead of him. One filled with so much love. I pray Alex will come back
because I want to get to know Todd. Those who have forced her away have
cheated the rest of us out of getting to know another precious little
life.

That's just my two cents. Now, I for one, am dropping the sad, sad
ending of Alex and Ping's lives.

Sending happy thoughts for Alexandra to return to the FML....

Christa

This e-mail is a natural handmade product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and
in no way are to be considered flaws.

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions perhaps it is because
he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears,
however measured or far away." Henry David Thoreau

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those that matter don't
mind, and those that mind don't matter." Dr. Seuss

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)