From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:13:08 EDT
Hi everyone:

Two Pole Pumpkin Ferret Tree (Charlie Herring) is now owned by Michael
and Phyllis Cole (Kit and Caboodle Ferretry) and are based in Memphis,
Tennessee.

They attended GLFA's FerretQuest 2000 in June.  They appeared out of
nowhere.  I remember everyone buzzing with the rumor of a couple from
Tennessee traveling to the show with 30 ferrets.  They blew everyone
away!!!  They are a terrific couple, personable, professional ..... we
were thrilled and privileged to get to know them.  Gorgeous ferrets.  I
saw them again at Ferret Extravanga in Columbus.

They are a wonderful addition to the ferret community in my estimation.
Did I say they had gorgeous ferrets?  I remember all of us wondering how
anyone could travel from Tennessee to Michigan with 30 whole ferrets......
well, you couldn't even tell.  Phyllis told me the secret but it went in
one ear and got lost.

FYI, they have a website:  www.kitandcaboodleferretry.com
You can e-mail them at [log in to unmask]

While I'm here, I want to say I'm so pleased Dr. Williams is posting
without any restrictions.  Goofy as it may sound but after listening to
him and speaking with him at F2K, I can actually HEAR him as I'm reading
his posts.

Take care
Dee
Nilla (she's doing fine since losing Beau .... she's too ornery to let
anything get to her. She's my little White Witch)
Hershey, Finnegan & Stone